2013年4月7日星期日

Multi-functional zentai suit, a simply share of my basic thoughts


Here we are in great honor to receive a comment from one of our customer Mr.Jacob(To protect the customer privacy, we used a fake name instead) who sincerely stated his thoughts about being a zentai man, here we would like to share it out and also in deepest appreciate for Mr.Jacob's earnest and devotion.

"Perhaps we’ve seen many essentials of a zentai suit for its versatile cutting portions, a double choice of front and back zipper up, and feeling as a second skin and costume yourself to many conventions and party, I’m a Lolita hater, so just skip it for girlish gossip and craps.

It’s utterly coincidence to any other people’s idea came to identical to mine in which this was my practical conclusion on wearing a zentai. So whether its practical or not, just leave it be.

Before hit the point, I would like to introduce the suit store named as Nefsuits which I bought my second suit from this supreme tailor advocator and finder of muti functional store who merely make the suit by cutting eye holes and toes. The first one was a green half torso cutting green suit, it’s more like a unitard than half cutting suit with head covered. Another suit wasa a more standard one and colored in royal blue. At first time I found it’s hard to place my iPod while running, for every time I have to squeeze it into my pants and lead the earphone to the neck after carefully putting the suit on, as you may know this was sincerely disgusting when there was no way to change the song. So, I cut a hole at the side pocket which is spacy enough to hold two iPhones, the outer layer is attached an invisible zipper and finally made no “scar” on the suit.

Then there comes my second concept about clutching sun glasses, you need to screw the two sides of the glasses to be super tight so that leaving the sun glasses sticking on the head piece. You may have two of my ideas to take care of this. You may either cut through two eye holes smaller than your glasses or just cutting two tiny holes at two side of the head piece. Both method required less technique and is absolutely simply DIY.

It’s damn so much useful by applying two methods when you are having your love suits on.

I got all my thoughts forwarded to Nefsuits and I was bonus to get a free suit whenever a new idea is posted on their facebook page. Find our facebook page to know more if you LIKE them.

Human’s costume will get more simpler and unique when the time swift by, your body temperature will be auto adjusted, rain and dusty proof, or even deodorant by the costume itself, and the global suit will bound to be tights and chic, though I read through many sic-fi, who knows the costume itself will shift our lifestyle, let’s wait and see."

Find more about Nefsuit, please access here.

没有评论:

发表评论