2013年4月12日星期五

A know how of wearing shiny metallic suits. Is it necessary to be body oiled?


It is widely known as the oil is used for brushed on the body for a better dressing in a latex suits. If you are standing at the point of endure any uncomfortable greasy rubbing inside the suit, then you may also try shiny metallic suit for further practice.

We are surprisingly took a script of user experience from one of our zentai fans who test about doing oiling with a black shiny metallic zentai suit.

“I’m a slim person, so it’s easier for me to slide into the suits with first class olive oil brushed on my body.It’s utterly sticky by completely having my entire body in, for most cases, I was kind of regret to do this cause it might rip my skin off after my body warmth has glued on the internal of suit. The final took off were less pain than I thought, but a slight pleasant sensation was haunted on me.

Actually, I don’t blame such crazy move to be unconventionally nudity, torture minded and insane. Though this was my brand new first trying this suit on which sacrificed most to give a test memo and share for those performers how tight and greasy the suit is, it’s getting deeper understanding how bizarre and fetishism when you see nothing and barely breathe after zipping up the hood.”

All of a sudden, we’ve been superbly aware of such painful might have occurred when took off the suits.

The latex may have better effect for its rubber fabrics and better fraction. Shiny metallic may possess with more spandex fabrics insider which provided more fraction and absorbing, then it will lot uncomfortable when you try the suit on for over 10-15 minutes, and the time may depend on the weather.

Conclusion, it is not recommending to wear shiny metallic suit with body bath with olive oil. If you feel like of been stuck, just be sure an assistant is ready for help.

没有评论:

发表评论