2013年5月13日星期一

Sleep Tight = Sleep Well

I don't really like to recommend a zentai store but sharing an experience of beating against depression and insomnia.

I've been suffering the mental illness that couldn't sleep like a beauty couple years ago, and I was totally a walking dead at day time while kicking bed sheet at midnight.

Lucky me, an out of a plan of random meeting at Suya's zentai which has become Aysu where we are currently discussing zentai experience, the right topic was mentioned and report about the sort of feeling when laying on the bed with zentai suit on, the person who did the report was hitting a black zentai suit and sleeping pretty cozy at a 200CM X 200CM bed and snoring loud (That’s my imagination, how could a man see a sleeping beauty snoring through a picture). In my understanding, it is more likely a Black Zentai sleeping bag with a minor physical pressuring on the skin to get rid of depression and agony. Then I put it to a closer practice, after few "Trial" the situation has reversed from the vicious mental problem to a benign physical activity. 

Currently, I got fets on wearing zentai in different places, parties and even wearing it before sleep. Zentai has become another unofficial suit and I'll keep it in this way forever.


Gonna sleep well with this gray suits on? Check here to know more

没有评论:

发表评论