2013年4月3日星期三

A Perfect Combination


No lucky coincidence, I became a zentai fan couple days ago with a perfect combination of rubber mask and wig from one of my favorite Youtube channel. It was apparently shown the mask is originated from Japan and with back head buckle set for fixture. I was head covered with this rubber cartoon girl bought from a trustworthy American Japanese Ebay store owner and left bald for my golden wig ( And I sooner found it at another store and cost a penny bidder). And that’s not the least of my theme, firstly, I just want everybody know that my discovery on such naughty style has been caught by earlier bird and they already made a fantastic mixture with zentai catsuit and maid costume.

Then I came across the main part of my project, to get one zentai suit for the dress matching. Since my golden shiny bright wig hits the point, then I made myself a purchase of a blue and a gray single color suit from a zentai store called NEFSUITS, my favorite part, is the fabrics been so much comfort and stretchy, then I can fit me in from toe to the head, and I asked my sis Jessie to help me out zipped it up and put on the mask and wig. A real animated cartoon girl was vitalized. I could easily breathing through the suit and mask and got better viewer through the eyes hole, and here again, the suit is cozy and warm.

Wow that’s still be an amazing experience I here brought to you, though some one already did on such dressing idea.

To return a favor to all people who liked me, here I tips you guy on how to get a wig and mask beside the above store where I bought the catsuit from.

Login Ebay and search keyword by wig and Japanese cartoon mask to find the style you like, it cost less 100 bucks and costy to be reanimated or cosplaying your favorite cartoon idol. Not yet I got no clue on finding a store to buy a maid costume, or something sexy, it will be nice if you guys help me out for the pertinent store information. Thanks a million X3.

2 条评论:

  1. I very much like the mask, but now few sites sell this stuff, and very expensive!!

    回复删除
    回复
    1. Yep, that's how we think it's gonna be a perfect combination with zentai and mask, and specially made of rubber and sexy look.We've seen it in a VCR with a woman dressed in blue zentai and covered with a rubber cartoon mask. We've moved forward a schedule to the relevant development. Cheer up!!!

      删除