2013年4月13日星期六

Enjoy the moment of an afternoon with your zentai suit on


It is quite a sorrow and sadness that we city dweller striving life by saving salary to afford apartment rent and expecting to breed well a child who has relentlessly forgotten a simple way to ease themselves by jogging at a urban area or take a good nap sleep under an oak tree and enjoy the fondle of a slight sun beam. Sometimes a fair sense of sorrow and pathetical feeling is always accompanying me by seeing those who suffering the same situation as I am. I have to admit that a gradual changing of mind may corrupt my will and fall to the abyss until a miracle was occurred.

The Lethe may not take away my memory since I still got myself a small patch of ecstasy after I subliminally find an article which saved me without getting consulate from a shrink. The oracle of a fate change was from a message which stated “If you like to miss you a misery, just try Zentai”. Then my first trail of mental healing by wearing zentai on was debut in a very normal way. The suit I bought was from a local store, a custom made one which cost me 40 bucks. I firstly tried it out at my court yard in a sunny afternoon. The kind of relax and warm covered me by lying on the sofa and gradually fall asleep, I didn’t catch a cold cause the suit keep my body warmth. The second trail was at a carnival convention which I was invited for a tights ball where I was enjoy of full relaxing, for people’s faces were covered and free of dancing.

The essential of a zentai wearing is to disguise a real shy and hypocritical behavior of you and expose another façade of second skin into wildness, a carnival or a bachelor party. It’s all concluded that may you will find the thing that able of completely pull you out of mental misery and enjoy a life without pressure and pain.

没有评论:

发表评论