2014年4月27日星期日

Check Mate, So wake me up and play the game

We've gathered some fun and teasing moment by the time we were taking the studio shot for Nef's check board zentai suit. The background has painted in white so that we can best show off the suit and remember the moment of how we struggling on the posing and gestures.

Now, behold and checkmate!!!!!!!!!!!


Front and Mug Shot


Kunfu Hustle

Come and get me

I'll just take the hard way

Wait and bleed


When starting the journey of my Zentai life, I've met up many suits and pictures that were full of inspiration and fun. And now, it seems we are gradually loosing our core value and culture of being a zentai man and becoming more tedious and less attractive. Then it is the duty of world citizen that shall maintain such phenomena, and today, this trivial blog text of Nefsuits may, more or less, refreshing you a bit! Just save the fun fare!

没有评论:

发表评论