2013年5月20日星期一

We got ourselves 50 Questions Related to Zentai

Thanks for taking your time peeping on Nefsuits! We got amazed to discuss out some typical question on zentai culture or usage. It's gonna be fun and truly beyond the knowledge.

We are more than happy to share them out rather than keep it in the Archive.

Some of the question may have answers varied, just to see how you think of this field.

Why do you wear Zentai?
Why do you love zentai?
Can you intriduce me some trustworthy zentai suit store beside Morphsuits?
How long would it take for me to get this product if I ordered today?
What does pattern suit mean? 
Are your zentai suits washable?
What are the fabrics mostly apply on your zentai suits
Where is the zipper located? Can the zipper be placed wherever it can?
How to wear and unzip your zentai suits?
What I have to do when comes to the time of using the bath room?
Can I see through the zentai suits?
Can I drink through the zentai suits?
Can I breath through zentai suits?
Do you provide custom made service on your zentai suits?
Can I change the color of your zentai suits you don't have?
Do you provide zentai accessories?
Can your zentai suits be fitted with a 3-way crotch zipper?
Would it be necessary to shave legs/arms/etc?
Can I add penis sheath on your zentai suits?
Will my hear poke out of your zentai suits?
Can you do extra zentai suits since I'm fat and tall?
Can pregnant wearing zentai suits?
Is it possible to wear more suits on
What is the material usually applying on your zentai suits?
What is Nefsuits?
Can I remove the face on a zentai?
What does zentai feel like?
Can I go public with a zentai suit on?
Only male can wearing a zentai suit?
Where I can buy an affordable zentai suit?
Can I  do whiolesale or dropship on Nefsuits? 
I would like to self design a zentai suit, can you provide the relevant service?
Possible to add extra pieces on a zentai suit?
How many zentai suits you have?
How do I put a zentai suit on?
Can your zentai suit be made exactly the same material or style in the photo?
What does the suit look like if i choose open mouth, open eyes, and detachable hood?
Is it possible to attach a front opening zipper on a zentai or catsuits?
Can I add a crotch zipper or flip over fly on the zentai suit?
What would I do if I met a quality problem on your zentai suit?
Is it possible to paint on a zentai suit?
Can you tailor the suit without feet, hood and hands?
Can your zentai suit hood detachable or removable?
How to clean your zentai suit?
If you remove the hood, will the turtle neck remained?
Can you custom made the hood or maks?
Do you charge extra for tailoring?
Can you quote less if I like to buy more zentai suits?
What is the weight of a zentai suits?
If I give my exact measurements, do you tailor it to skin tight?

Just have fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!





没有评论:

发表评论